Renee Brenner 360.790.7273 | Missy Watts 360.280.0509
1722 Harrison Avenue NW
Renee has been a resident of Thurston County since 1985 since her marriage to fourth generation shellfish farmer Byron Brenner. Prior to that she was kept very active sailing around the world on her 65ft schooner. She is the proud mother of Dr. Hillary Allen Kissick and grandmother to Emerson Brooks Kissick. Renee is very involved in the equestrian sport of dressage. For the last 20+ years she has been a manager and consultant for several large dental practices while maintaining an active interior design business.
Renee has extensive remodeling and new construction experience and has been a consultant to several highly successful local real estate agents. She has also taken the design experience one step further as a WSU Master Gardener. She is also a graduate of Cucina al Focolare cooking school in Tuscany, Italy. One of her passions is helping clients with their dream kitchens whether large or small.
Renee is part of Brenner and Watts which was formed as a new business model. A model formed out of necessity to give our customers the service they deserve. After working together with Missy Watts for years, they found that they could increase both their productivity as agents and give exceptional attention and service to their clients by working together as a team. They have integrated their skills and passions to provide seamless service and lightning-fast communications to help our buyers and sellers meet their goals.
- Member – Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Member – Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors
- Member – Washington Association of Realtors
- Graduate of UCSD – La Jolla – Biology
- WSU Master Gardener
- 2000 – Voted one of top ten designers by Better Homes and Gardens magazine
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- GRI Designation
- Renee has also achieved the prestigious “Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)” designation, which only 5% of all Realtors have obtained. This designation is awarded only by agents who meet the CRS requirements of advanced training, years of experience in Real Estate and consistently meeting yearly sales averages.
- National Association of Realtors Green Designation